WHERE TO LISTEN
- Immigration: Green Cards for Foreign Diplomats and Employees of International Organizations
- Immigration: Paths to Legalization
- Estate Planning: Protect Your Money
- Civil Rights: What is Discrimination?
- Immigration: Bonafide Marriage
- Bankruptcy: Bills, Bills, Bills!
- Immigration: How to Get a Green Card
- Immigration: Green Card Slavery & Hope for the Future
- Estate Planning: Deed Transfer & Wills
- Matrimonial Law: Uncontested Divorce
- Matrimonial Law: Don’t Divorce Your Money; Don’t Divorce Your Kids; Divorce Your Spouse
- Personal Injury: Accidents – Major Mistakes to Avoid
- Personal Injury: The Season of Personal Injury
- Personal Injury & Civil Rights: Health Inequalities
- Small Business Solutions: Help for Your Small Business
The opportunity of migration can be exciting, daunting, and rewarding. Many nationals from the Latin and Hispanic countries are tu… Read more
By Mary Campbell It can be hard to break free from an abusive relationship. If you’re feeling trapped and helpless, know that you… Read more
By Walter Ewing, Immigration Impact Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow undocumented… Read more
On Friday, August 5, Governor Greg Abbott announced the arrival of the first group of migrants bused to New York City from Texas.… Read more
By Chris Tobias On Monday, August 8, the Biden administration announced it would wind down the use of a controversial immigration… Read more
By Americas Voice Whether through state laws, city ordinances, executive orders, or federal measures, if anti-immigrant Republican… Read more
By ABC 7 New York The New York City Council held a special hearing Tuesday to look at conditions in the city’s homeless shelters a… Read more
By American Immigration Council Staff, Immigration Impact As immigration bills languish in Congress, state legislatures continue t… Read more
NATIONWIDE – A new report released on July 20 by the National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA) and SEIU presents the pro… Read more
Figeroux & Associates: Refer A Client
The Law Firm of Figeroux & Associates was founded to serve our clients, but also to contribute to the greater good.
Sharing is caring. Help someone, by referring them to an experienced and competent law firm.
GET MONEY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Consultation on: Legal, Tax, Accounting, Business Plans & Loans
You have questions...
- Do I qualify for home business tax deductions?
- Can I do my business taxes myself or do I need an accountant?
- How do I avoid an audit?
- What is the best legal structure for my business (sole proprietorship, corporation, LLC)?
- How do I create a business plan and find sources of funding, for example, banks, venture capitalists?
- If I’m in business with others, do I need a partnership or shareholder’s agreement? What accounting software should I select for my business (Checkbooks, Quickbooks, etc)?
- Should I handle my bookkeeping, payroll and accounting in-house or should I outsource it? How do I decide?
- Who should control the business’ checkbook, and why?
- What are my Sales Tax responsibilities?
- Can you assist with a Business Loan?
We have answers...
Have access to your very own:
- Legal Department: New Business Setups, Retirement/Education Funding and more
- Tax Preparation & Audits Department: Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, Answering Correspondences with all Tax Authorities, Assistance with Tax Audits, Budget & Cash Flow Projections, Financial Planning and more!
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Department
- Loans Department: Funding Your Business – Consultations!
- Collections Department: Letters, Lawsuits and more!
Schedule An Attorney to Speak at Your Event, Organization or Group
As part of our law firm’s commitment to providing superior client service and to help our clients stay abreast of the latest Business and EB5 trends, we offer frequent seminars. These seminars are presented in-person in partnership with the New American Chamber of Commerce, the African American International Chamber of Commerce and the New York Coalition of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, at the NACC Chamber and via webcast to accommodate individual schedules.
The Law Offices of Figeroux & Associates are open to business conferences and seminars representing companies that seek foreign investments using EB5 funding; the seminars and webcasts are designed to assist business owners with developing and implementing their capitalization goals. The seminars are also designed to assist individuals from across the globe to understand the recent changes in US EB5 Immigration Law. If you wish to invite Figeroux & Associates for professional engagements, please complete the form.
Paralegal Certificate Program
The Chambers’ Paralegal Certificate Program is the cornerstone of our Chamber, CARE, IJLEF, and Figeroux & Associates, an educational empowerment project to help members of our community attain job training in one of the fastest-growing careers in the country.
Paralegals perform legal, regulatory and businessrelated research for lawyers working at their organization. Most of the time paralegals work for law offices, corporations’ legal departments or courts. These professionals also provide legal support services to attorneys. They assist lawyers in filing materials such as motions, memoranda, pleadings and briefs in various court systems, as well as accompany lawyers to see clients and/or to go to court.
Paralegals may have to interview clients either by phone or in person prior to referring them to their organization’s lawyers; they may have the authority to accept or reject potential clients. Paralegals also edit pleadings, technical papers, briefs and other documents, helping review legal documents to make sure that relevant facts are included. They may have to travel to various courts to accompany their organization’s lawyers, and they may have to train and coach new or more junior paralegals.